Welcome to Sew Creepy Portraits blog and gallery. Browse at your leisure. I hope you enjoy what you see!

Monday, February 2, 2015

The Big Sister

(Actually, she would prefer that I refer to her as the older sister. 
Big sounds so...big.)

May I introduce Miss Mina Corbeaux. 

(Her first name is really Willamina but she thinks 'Mina' sounds so much more continental and mature.
 She's sixteen. 
Enough said.)



Mina is a sweet girl, ready to leave the nursery and enter the ballroom.
Where the twins take after their father, 
Mina most certainly takes after her dear Mama. 
Mina would like you to know that she is an acomplished young lady in the areas of 
watercolour, singing, needlepoint, spell-casting, and potion-making.




Please don't make her stay in the nursery with these children any longer!

Please!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are back at it. I have been anxiously waiting...

    SUE

    ReplyDelete